Friday 3 April 2020

This Blogger

This Blogger


A quick explainer

If you only know me from my twitter accounts, @Fegerty3 for male hypnosis and @FegertyL for female hypnosis, you wouldn't have seen the 'effort posts' I would make on Tumblr.

These were posts where I found a guy or girl who had been hypnotised particularly fetching and wanted to put more work into the post about the time they were hypnotised. Typically this meant using multiple images, videos or GIFs of them under hypnosis - along with some more flowerly/overwrought language around them. It also, to the disquiet of some, included photos or videos from the social media of the people in question. I only used these if they were publicly accessible, and I also made sure never to actually say who these people were. Still I know some didn't like these aspects of them.

With the changes to tumblr making it a massive pain to make time-consuming posts only for them to linger in 'content approval' for months, I had given up the idea of making these kinds of posts. Here I will attempt to make them again, using the features and hopefully less inefficient/incompetent systems of Blogger.

I intend to advertise the posts on twitter and tumblr, but by and large the content here will not be duplicated on either network, since it isn't possible or suitable to upload it there.

If I can figure out a way to hard-separate male and female posts I will, otherwise they will just be posted on the page and you can distinguish between them by titles starting MH or FH for male or female hypnosis respectively.

Hopefully this works out, and some of the posts I most enjoyed making can be brought back to public and new ones created as well.

Enjoy the hypnotised men and women!


No comments:

Post a Comment